Wednesday 7 March 2018

My week #9

Last week we had a lot of snow, in fact nearly everywhere in the UK had some but inside my planner it was the beginning of spring!

My week #9

I carried on my floral theme from last week with some really pretty washi tape and then matched the colours from it with my Trendy Page Dot reinforcements and inks.  

It was so nice when I was huddled up at home under layers of clothes and a blanket to look at my pages and imagine that the first days of spring were just around the corner even though they felt like a million miles away!

Close up

Close up

The snow is all thawed now and hopefully there wont be anymore until next winter, I am keeping my fingers crossed for warmer days, sunshine and flowers soon!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment